Haywards Heath / Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience / Department: Business Intelligence / Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm, 35 hours
Apply for this job
Are you looking to progress your career with a dynamic, fast-growing company? If so, read on as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to join our team in Haywards Heath.
You’ll work closely with all teams within the BI department and be the subject matter expert on the visualisation tools, data structures and report outputs. You’ll be responsible for working closely with the business analysts in order to understand data requirements and business needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the start of the company’s strategic journey for implementing a data visualisation and data science programme.
Skills & experience required:
- Provide First Central with expertise in using and developing the reporting data structures
- Develop and maintain the reporting data structures and outputs
- Develop technical visualisation designs to enable efficient data delivery to be consumed by the business
- Work effectively within the BI governance and Data Quality Framework
- Create and update technical documentation and follow business processes
- Work closely with BI BAs and engage directly with the business when needed for requirements gathering
- Become the data visualisation experts for the business in the chosen BI tool (Tableau)
- Develop the Enterprise Data Warehouse and associated marts
- Identify and feed back any potential improvements to new and existing reporting BI solutions
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and engage effectively with third party providers
- Develop and maintain data quality monitoring and reconciliation dashboards
- Strong experience visualisation development using the Tableau suite of products
- Solid experience of reporting data structures and design
- Understanding of data warehouse structures
- Understanding of / exposure to Microsoft BI Solutions including SSAS and SSIS
- Understanding of / exposure to Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Understanding of / exposure to chosen BI tool
We’re looking for someone who is client-focused, has commercial awareness and is results driven. You must be self-motivated with an organised and proactive approach and have excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds like your perfect job and you have the skills and experience required, we want to hear from you today.
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings