Haywards Heath / Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits / Department: Information Technology / Hours: Monday to Friday 9 - 5pm
Apply for this job
Working for our Group Technology entity, FCG
, we’re looking for an Information Security Manager who will be responsible for supporting the business to appropriately protect our data and systems. Based in Haywards Heath, you will act as the initial point of contact to our UK motor insurance business, 1ST CENTRAL
, and provide leadership on the delivery of our Group Information Security framework, including policies and standards.
- Work closely with the Group Information Security Officer, you will provide input and assist in maintaining an appropriate Group Information Security framework, including the creation of policies and standards
- Play a key part in the implementation and maintenance of established control frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS and other relevant security frameworks
- Work closely with teams across the company and third-parties, undertaking control and security reviews and advising on day to day activities, projects and other activities
- Promote the Group Information Security strategy and its embedding throughout group companies, whilst raising awareness of Information Security issues and developments by promoting good security practice
- Consistently strive to improve the information security culture within the business and when required deputise for the Group Information Security Officer
- Strong information security experience, with a professional security qualification or specialist qualifications/ relevant training
- Good understanding of security and compliance standards such as ISO27001 and PCI DSS
- Organised with a pro-active approach to Information Security.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of information security frameworks and standard
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strive to drive business improvements
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply today.
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings