Haywards Heath / Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 / Department: Marketing / Hours: Monday to Friday 9 - 5pm
Apply for this job
We have an exciting opportunity for an Aggregator Manager to join our fun and outgoing Marketing team on a permanent contract in Haywards Heath.
We are looking for someone to lead, develop and maintain strong relationships with aggregator partners where 1ST
CENTRAL is seen as a partner of choice for new opportunities.
You will pro-actively enhance existing channel activity and implement new commercial optimisation plans to achieve commercial targets through effective use of insight and data analysis. You will need to create effective internal relationships providing clear direction to support you in achieving the best customer and commercial outcomes.
Job Specific Competencies
- Managing relationships with the aggregator partners in line with channel strategy including an active role in any commercial negotiations
- Accountability for the delivery of agreed performance metrics through identifying and recommending commercially robust initiatives to maximise conversion
- Take the lead in agreeing and implementing Aggregator Engagement plans ensuring they are aligned and actively tracked
- Working closely with the Commercial Account Executive, adhere to the organisational governance framework; leading the performance review meetings with partners, timely circulation of minutes summarising key actions, ensuring that relationships are well managed with ‘no surprises’, needs are being met and performance relentlessly monitored and acted upon
- Facilitate appropriate stakeholder engagement knowing when to escalate to relevant parties
- Effective management of the each relationship in accordance with agreed contractual terms, working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure contracts are up to date and relevant
- Be the internal ‘subject matter expert’ for each aggregator relationship demonstrating suitable understanding and awareness of consumer, technology, market and commercial trends
- Effective input into sales planning and re-forecasting by reviewing data and MI to identify and support sales opportunities
- Active contribution to the continual development of propositions based on robust reasoning, feedback and product performance
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times and that all relevant organisation policies and procedures are actively adopted
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of:
- B2B marketing experience, preferably within the insurance sector
- Management of aggregators relationships with commercial responsibility
- Presentation of complex information to Senior Executives both internal and external in an easily digestible format
- You will have an entrepreneurial mind-set, be results focused with ability to spot opportunities
- You will be comfortable conducting complex negotiations with and influencing external suppliers and stakeholders successfully
- A highly motivated self-starter, you will have confidence in both analysing data and providing direction to others to do so with ability to take quick confident decisions at a strategic level to move things forward
- You will be professional and confident with a flexible approach and positive attitude who strives to drive improvements contributing to the success of the business
- With an excellent understanding of motor insurance products and the motor insurance industry, you will be required to have a detailed knowledge of aggregator sites and their commercial operation
So if you’re up for the challenge and are keen on joining our vibrant and busy team, then apply today.
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings