Haywards Heath / Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 plus benefits / Department: Marketing / Hours: Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
Apply for this job
The role will involve managing a busy design studio organising the studios time effectively so as to meet your deadlines. Typical activities include:
Job Specific Competencies:
- Meeting clients and managing the objectives and requirements of the job
- Managing multiple projects ensuring adherence to approved estimates and timelines
- Execute creative solutions within brand guidelines
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts that will attract and engage users
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Effectively and regularly confer with clients across the business at all levels
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and video
- Manage quality control procedures to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Take the creative lead with ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Developing interactive design using HTML and CSS
- Working as part of a team including web developers and marketing specialists
- Mac and PC literate with advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite 5.5. Dreamweaver and Flash
- Creating advanced and engaging Prezi and Keynote presentations
- Responsible for creating and managing the online assets library
- Create studio activity reports to be shared with the business
- Organise and manage both internal and external resources
We are looking for someone with design experience covering both web and graphic design, with an emphasis on multimedia design. Proven experience of using PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office is essential.
Experience in Customer Facing within the financial services sector, and in a financial services consumer marketing/commercial role, across both external and internal facing media is desirable but not essential. Experience with responsive design, with excellent IT skills, you will be able to apply your designs to multiple channels. Excellent creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense, you will have the confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues. Experience of HTML and CSS, including their design capabilities and limitations would be beneficial.
Self motivated and enthusiastic, you will be organised with a pro-active / flexible approach and someone who takes initiative to make decisions.
If this sounds like you ! Click here now to apply !
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings