Haywards Heath / Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 / Department: Marketing / Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Apply for this job
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Customer Experience Executive to help bring our customers’ views – no matter how big or small – into the conversation, across all areas of the business to make sure it’s heard.
You won’t be limited to looking at one element of the product or one channel of communication, as our customers have thoughts on all parts of the experience we provide. It’ll be your role to connect the dots and ensure we live up to our brand promise that we give to each and every customer.
You’ll be a key part of shaping the new target customer experience and embedding it into our organisation; a customer champion in everything you do, a true voice of the customer, who can see the enormous potential that there is in aligning what we do and how we do it, with the ‘Think Customer!’ approach.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the end-to-end customer touchpoints across a wide variety of journeys; consider how they can be improved to more effectively meet and exceed customer expectations
- Coordinate cross-functional workshops to map out the ideal customer communication strategy; taking responsibility to keep stakeholders updated of progress and coordinate actions
- Work closely with other members of the business to review current processes and promote customer-centricity; be the customer champion to help make it easier for everyone to see why our processes should meet our target customer experience
- Oversee measurement mechanisms to ensure they effectively measure the customer experience through the customer’s eyes, our employees’ eyes and the success or failure of the process itself
- Have complete sight of all customer communications sent throughout each journey, optimise and improve them to make them work harder and make our customers’ understanding easier
- Involvement in marketing and business projects where the customer is impacted; coordinating changes to customer communication and being the voice of the customer
Experience, knowledge & skills:
- Responsible for conducting staff management duties
- Experience within this field is required (journey mapping, customer improvement), ideally within the insurance sector
- Experience in coordinating or supporting large-scale change is desirable, but attitude and enthusiasm is key
- Exposure to senior leaders within organisations in terms of presenting and pitching
- A confident, likeable approach developed through successful experiences
- Proactive problem solving
- Solid understanding of customer experience best practice
- People management experience desirable
- Passionate about putting the customer at the centre of our activity
- Professional approach to challenging existing status quo
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task on projects involving various areas of the business
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, then apply today!