Haywards Heath / Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience / Department: Marketing / Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Apply for this job
Are you self-motivated with an inner drive and motivation? Are you always pushing yourself to achieve more? Do you get a thrill from seeing how you can make things more effective? If this is you and you’re able to see the real benefits of change and always love to be involved to bring about change, then read on as this could be the role you’re looking for.
We're currently looking for a Senior Digital E-commerce Executive to join our Marketing team in Haywards Heath. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the continuous development and improvement of the 1ST
CENTRAL insurance website and corporate websites to deliver and exceed against key business sales targets.
- Develop and deliver an enhanced online customer experience that drives traffic, boosts conversion, generates sales and retains customers
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders across the business to prioritise requirements, and plan and deliver appropriate activities to enhance online commercial performance
- Assist in the development of a content management system to allow easy updating of the websites
- Develop and update product and content on the website to maintain the highest level of quality and accuracy
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to ensure the online customer experience is optimised to improve e-marketing campaign performance
- Work closely with the Website Analyst to ensure we’re accurately tracking key website performance metrics
- Operate within the required regulatory and legal standards to mitigate business risk
- Experience of improving online customer journeys
- Experience of working in a ‘continuous improvement’ environment
- Good knowledge of user experience and practices
- Good knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience of Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
If this sounds like your perfect job, please apply today!
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings