Haywards Heath / Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience / Department: Operational Excellence / Hours: Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm
Apply for this job
Do you love to identify, analyse and deliver continuous improvement initiatives and opportunities, collaborating with business workstreams to create an environment and culture of continuous improvement and innovation?
If you feel that you could do this, then make sure you read on as this could be the new challenge you're looking for.
We're currently looking for two Continuous Improvement Analysts to work within our Operational Excellence team.
Within this role, you’ll support in the delivery of OpEx, working in partnership with the business areas to identify and implement improvement opportunities across our business processes to eliminate non-value add activity, creating capacity and delivering benefit. You’ll need to use the right Lean tools and continuous improvement thinking and methodologies to support and embed a culture of continuous improvement.
• Identify, and support the implementation of improvement opportunities, collaborating with business areas, to form a strong and effective OpEx team dynamic
• Facilitate and manage improvement deliveries in line with the OpEx strategy, using the right Lean tools, and continuous improvement thinking and methodologies
• Identify and produce key deliverables
• Produce data and metrics, providing visibility to track and monitor savings which will support benefit realisation
• Develop & implement standard work
• Take ownership to pro-actively develop your own capability and learning journey
What we’re looking for:
Qualifications, experience and knowledge
- Formal Lean Six Sigma qualification (black belt) or Lean Accreditation Level 2a is essential
- Demonstrable experience of Lean tools, and continuous improvement thinking and methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and delivering improvements across large and small change initiatives
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management and Change Management
- Demonstrable experience of working within the Insurance / Financial Services industry
- Confident facilitation skills
- Good influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear and logical thinker
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and you have the skills and experience required, please apply today!