Haywards Heath / Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits / Department: Service Quality / Hours: Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
Apply for this job
The purpose of this role is to lead and progress the First Central Group’s (FCG) and operating subsidiaries’ Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), ensuring Group companies are able to respond appropriately during a crisis and incorporating delivery of an annual Simulation Exercise, with support and guidance to both the CMT and IMT during exercises and real events.
Conduct annual Business Impact Analysis assessments with departments to quantify business continuity requirements and identify required BCP enhancements.
What we are looking for:
- Designing and developing both Group, Operating Company and Departmental Business Continuity Plans, including Adverse Weather and FCA Visit Plans
- Promote organisational awareness amongst senior management of the FCG Business Continuity Policy and Plan
- Plan and deliver regular Simulation Exercises for the Crisis Management and Strategic Teams, reporting post exercise findings to Senior Management
- Provide coordination and support to the FCIM Crisis Management Team (CMT) and Incident Management Team (IMT) in the management of crises and serious incidents affecting or likely to affect the welfare of FCIM’s stakeholders and/or critical business processes, in accordance with the FCIM Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Present FCG’s BCMS to external consultants bi-annually for independent review and validation and when necessary to FCG’s Internal Audit Department
- Deliver a detailed quarterly BCMS report to Group Audit Committees as required and attend when required
- Create and maintain BCMS Training and Awareness materials to ensure Group-wide knowledge of Business Continuity
- Develop and maintain suitable BCMS Key Performance Indicators, regularly reviewing all plans for suitability and effectiveness
- Provide overview and support to internal and external Suppliers regarding their BCMS.
- Conduct Business Continuity Reviews with key suppliers to assess the suitability of business continuity arrangements for FCIM. Provide subsequent review reports to FCG ExCo, key stakeholders and the supplier involved
- Assist in the production. maintenance and testing of FCG’s Information Security & Cyber Response processes. Ensure alignment with CMT and IMT processes
You will be someone who can demonstrate Business Continuity experience at an appropriate level, and will be experienced in building relationships with Senior Management
You will Influence and network with Senior Management to achieve consensus and collaboration, you will have experience in review and redesign of complex cross departmental processes, risks and control.
If this is you, please apply today.
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings