Haywards Heath / Salary: £18,500 - £23,000 / Department: Service Quality / Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Apply for this job
Are you looking to start a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We’re on the lookout for a Customer Relations Agent to join our Service Quality team in Haywards Heath.
You will actively handle all complaints from the business and ensure that they’re resolved in a timely manner. As part of the role, you will administer the complaints handling process and support the department and business to minimise the number of complaints received, so experience in this area is key to the role.
Main job responsibilities:
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Recording, thorough investigation and resolving of customer complaints in a timely manner in line with company process and KPIs.
- Communicate with policyholders by email, post, telephone and other non-voice contact, in a polite and professional manner.
- To be accountable for individual complaints across all areas and ensure progression to resolution, referring upwards to the Customer Relations Supervisor as required.
- Liaise with the appropriate business areas when investigating and resolving complaints.
- Act as a referral point for complaints from other areas of the business.
- Provide feedback with regards to complaint outcomes, issues, trends and root causes, so it can be addressed with the business accordingly.
- Make fair and reasonable decisions which are in line with department guidelines.
- Handle complex complaints as necessary to ensure that targets are met.
- To build relationships with all business areas.
- To be compliant with health and safety policies, data protection rules and TCF philosophies at all times.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy and ensure compliance with all company and other relevant standards / regulations at all times (including TCF).
- Support the implementation of the Customer Relations Strategy so that Customer Relations is not seen as only responding to complaints – working with other areas of the business as required.
- Excellent track record in resolving customer expressions of dissatisfaction , balancing customer and company needs
- Some experience of working within the motor insurance industry would be advantageous
- Good experience of making commercially aware but customer focused decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer services skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to translate problems and find resolutions
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines at short notice
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good IT and software skills
- Strong understanding of FCA, TCF and FOS
- Some understanding of root cause analysis and sound knowledge of complaints handling
- Some knowledge of insurance products and personal lines insurance would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements and company principles (including TCF)
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings