Manchester / Salary: £28,000 to £37,330 (depending on experience) / Department: Claims Third Party / Hours: Monday to Friday (35 hours)
Apply for this job
Fancy a new career in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace? If so, this could be your lucky day! We’re looking for a MOJ Supervisor to join our PI Claims team in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be required to supervise a team of MOJ Negotiators, ensuring all claims are resolved within a reasonable time period in accordance with company policies and procedures.
You will also be required to support delivery of the Counter Fraud Services business plan through ensuring the team achieves its SLAs.
What we’re looking for:
Essential to the role:
- Extensive motor personal injury claims experience of managing and motivating a team of claims handlers
- Able to develop and manage departmental procedures specifically in relation to MOJ, and drive improvements in processes, procedures and systems
- Experience of recruiting quality staff
- Excellent knowledge of FCA requirements including Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and the regulatory framework relating to claims
- Understanding of business objectives and operations delivery and able to interpret MI to ensure cost-effective processes
- Performance management experience
- Ensure that all new claims files are reserved accurately and promptly within our reserving philosophy
- Process and authorise cheques on claims files as required and in accordance with your authority
- Able to deal with customers and experience of handling customer complaint calls
- Ensure adherence to compliance with proven ability to audit
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Good time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to motivate employees in a high pressured environment
- Solid understanding of all aspects of motor claims handling and specifically with regards to MOJ portal reforms
So if you feel you the have knowledge and skills we’re looking for to be able to contribute to the success of the business, then make sure you apply for this role today.
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings