Salford Quays / Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 (depending of experience) / Department: Claims Third Party / Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5, 35 hours
Apply for this job
Do you have excellent attention to detail and feel you would be able to identify a potential Fraud risk? Do you have the knowledge of the processes and tactics that are used to investigate and manage Insurance fraud? If you can demonstrate that you have this previous experience to investigate fraud activity and have a solid motor claims knowledge including personal injury claims then make sure you read on as this could be the ideal role for you…
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Fraud Investigator to join our Claims Investigations team on a Maternity cover basis. As a Senior Fraud Investigator you will be required to investigate potential fraud risks referred by teams within the Claims department and other business areas, act as a technical referral point and mentor for Fraud Investigators and assist with the day to day running of the team.
Essential to the role:
- Strong motor claims and policy experience.
- Solid experience in claims fraud management
- Up to date knowledge of insurance anti fraud activities , technologies and processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of mentoring/coaching
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Computer literate, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the internet.
- Desktop fraud investigation, to include telephone interviews.
- Appointment and management of external fraud service providers.
- Excellent report production skills.
- Claims fraud investigation and management, to include organised motor fraud.
- Excellent knowledge of processes and tactics used to investigate and manage insurance fraud, and a solid understanding of relevant fraud related legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF) and the regulatory framework relating to general insurance.
- Sound understanding of all aspects of motor insurance.
So, if you feel you have all the skills/knowledge and proven previous experience to be able to carry out this role and you will strive to deliver performance targets and drive the business improvements to contribute to the success of the business then make sure you apply today!
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings