Manchester / Salary: £20,000 to £27,000 (depending on experience) / Department: Facilities / Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 (35 hours)
Apply for this job
Are you a natural multi-tasker? Do you have experience working within a facilities role?
Or, do you possess the ability to bring organisation to a busy office whilst engaging your employees at all times? If this sounds like you then this might be the job for you.
We’re looking for an ‘Office Supervisor and Marketing Support’ to ensure the smooth running of our office in Exchange Quay, including maintaining excellent relationships with staff, internal stakeholders and external suppliers. We’d also like you to support the Marketing team with local events and communication initiatives, including acting as the office lead for Fun Central, our social committee. You will be required to ensure Health and Safety testing requirements are carried out on a regular basis and accurate records are maintained as directed by the Facilities Manager.
Essential to the role:
- Excellent office management experience in a broad role
- Experience of corporate event organisation
- Day to day people management (desirable)
- Health and safety management experience
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Good customer service skills when liaising with internal departments and external visitors and suppliers
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Awareness of current UK health and safety legislation and, specifically, how it relates to the provision of a safe working environment
- Knowledge of FCA requirements.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An organised and pro-active approach
- Embraces, embeds and incorporates the company values
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy, particularly in respect of record keeping, post distribution, filing and letter/ email composition
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strives to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
So if you feel you have knowledge and skills we’re looking for, then make sure you apply for this role today!
Apply for this job
< Back to vacancy listings