Members of the Institute of Customer Service
We’ve become a member of the Institute of Customer Service, which is an independent, not for profit, professional membership body dedicated to improving customer service performance and professionalism in the UK.
Its purpose is to help organisations like ours strengthen their business performance by improving their customers’ experiences through research and insight, benchmarking and accreditation programmes, customer service training and professional qualifications.
The benefits of membership
- We can keep up to date with research findings and gain insight into the latest customer service thinking to enhance and improve our customer service strategies
- We can benchmark our performance against our competitors
- We can share best practice and network with a diverse range of organisations and people – the Institute has more than 400 member organisations and over 5,000 individual members
- We can find out what customers really think about our service through the Institute’s national measure of customer satisfaction
- We’ll gain access to development programmes and professional accreditation for employees
According to the Institute, organisations with high customer satisfaction are more likely enjoy high levels of customer retention, recommendation and repeat business.
Overall, working with the Institute of Customer Service is another step towards delivering a ‘simply driven’ experience for our customers.